At Colorado Learning Connections, we do not just teach students math, writing, spelling, grammar, science, facts, dates, names, history, and geography; we teach them to be mathematicians, scientists, researchers, historians, writers, mapmakers, inventors, and thinkers. We strive to cultivate honest, driven learners who know how to ask questions and find the answers.
Our excellent students are not always the ones with their hands raised in class – our students’ hands are busy working, learning, and creating. Our students are willing to take the time to find what they love and our job is to guide them through the process of becoming successful, knowledgeable, global citizens.
To empower and support students to take ACTIVE ownership of their learning.
In order to achieve this goal, we have committed to:
- respecting our students
- listening to our students
- honoring our students’ academic choices
- developing our students’ awareness of their unique learning styles
- supporting, guiding, and encouraging students to become self advocates
- communicating and building positive and successful relationships with students’ education support teams (primarily: parents and teachers)
Browse Our Programs Below:
STOKE Your Curiosity. KINDLE Your Passion. FUEL Discovery.
GAIN Confidence and Independence. FIND Hope and Delight. EXPERIENCE Success and Pride.
Gifted & Talented
BALANCE Brilliance and Belonging. EMBRACE Your Imperfections. CONQUER Challenges.
IMPROVE Your Score. REDUCE Your Anxiety. EXCEED Your Expectations.
Home School & Elite Athlete
REINVENT Your Education. EMPOWER Your Voice. CREATE Your Path.
EXPAND Your Choices. KEEP Your Sanity. FIND Your Place.